New game: Urban Dictionary

I'm really an illustrator, in the sense that I need a challenge, an assignment, an idea to draw… I'm not really good at sitting down and draw just because-  I've been enjoying illustrating my absurd shopping lists (see link under "labels" column), but I end up drawing lots of groceries, due to the nature of the idea-
In order to get out of my comfort zone and trying new things, I'm now doing quick sketches from the Urban Dictionary (as long as they are SFW, PG and not offensive)…

Here's one from May 12: First World Hungry

When you have plenty of food to keep you well nourished, but you gluttonously want or desire more than you need. To "feel" hungry even though you ate today. As defined by Louis C.K. on March 29, 2014.
"I am first world hungry, I would like a donut." --Louis C.K.

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Subscribe

recent posts

Back to Top